Mitsubishi P93W Medical Ultrasound Printer
This product is currently sold out.
- Power supply and power consumption: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 1.5 - 0.8A
- Connection terminal: BNC contact plug (Video input/output terminal)
- Resolution: Horizontal 1280 pixels x Vertical 500 lines, 256 gradations
- Printing speed: 3.3 sec (Normal-NTSC), 3.9 sec (Normal-PAL)
- Print size: 4" x 3" (100mm x 75mm) (Standard)
The P93 is an A6 monochrome thermal printer, which accepts standard composite video and comes equipped with a host of features making it the ideal choice for an array of medical applications.
The printer incorporates a high-density 325dpi thermal head and has a page resolution of 1280 x 500 pixels, ensuring that even intricate detail can be accurately reproduced.
Two print sizes can be selected, 100 x 75mm (normal) and 133 x 99mm (landscape), and normal print sizes can be produced in as little as 3.3 seconds. With a choice of thermal paper options including high density, glossy or standard, this roll fed printer combines jam free reliability with straightforward paper loading and easy to use front panel.