GE Vscan Pocket Ultrasound System rev 1.2
This product is currently sold out.
- Version R1.2
- Factory Re-Manufactured by GE (Please read Condition Note below)
- 30 Day Warranty
- Applications: Cardiac, Abdomen, Urology, Fetal, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Pediatric, Peripheral Vascular, Thoracic/Pleural
- Imaging modes: Anatomical B-Mode, Color Flow Mode, Blood Flow imaging
- Included Probe: Cardiac Sector Probe [ 1.7 - 3.8 MHz ]
Products that are Factory Re-Manufactured are heavily inspected by the original manufacturer. During the Re-Manufacturing process, the original manufacturer will ensure that all components of the product are fixed, all parts are replaced, and everything cleaned up before the product may return to any distribution channels.
Factory Remanufactured Version R1.2 GE Vscan Pocket Ultrasound System with 1 Cardiac Sector Probe comes with 30 Day Warranty.
Vscan is a handheld, pocket-sized visualization tool powered by ultrasound technology that enables you to visually inspect the inside of your patient's body during a physical exam. By providing real-time black and white anatomic and color-coded blood flow images at the touch of a button, Vscan may help you:
- Enhance the physical exam by looking inside your patients non-invasively with ease.
- Inspect organ function and make diagnoses quickly and confidently.
- Connect more deeply with your patients for quality care
- 3.5" 240x320 screen
- Distance measurement
- 1 hour total scan with fully charged battery
- Data storage for generic formats (jpg, mpg, wav)
- Data gallery function
- Vscan Gateway Software and diagnostic tools
- Data export into Microsoft Outlook, hard drive, shared network folders or other
- Fast data finding
- Vscan Web Portal
- USB 2.0 Port
- 4 GB Micro-SD
- Global AC adapter with interchangeable plugs
- Rechargeable battery