Sony UP-X 898MD Digital Printer
This product is currently sold out.
- Hybrid - accepts both analog and digital signal input, making it compatible with most ultrasound systems. Easy set up with Philips ultrasound, Siemens ultrasound and GE Ultrasound. The Sony UP-X 898 is a very versatile printer.
- Unique built-in digital capture enables you to store images on a connected USB drive
- Uses the same media as the UP-897 series printers: UPP-110S/5, UPP-110HD, UPP-110HG
- Capable of running the UP-897 driver for easy compatiblity with older ultrasound machines.
- World-wide power supply - AC 100 - 120V, 220 - 240V 50/60 HZ
- Dimensions: Approx. 6.1"(W) x 3.5"(H) x 9.5"(D) / Approx. 154 (W) x 88 (H) x 240 (D) mm
Sony is pleased to introduce the UP-X898MD black and white hybrid video graphic printer. The UP-X898MD is designed specifically for use with medical diagnostic equipment, such as ultrasound systems. As a hybrid printer, it can hook up to both an analog video source (BNC connection), and digital source (USB). The printer includes a USB interface that allows the user to capture images that are printed and store them on a small, portable USB storage device. High quality, photo-like prints are output in just approximately 1.9 seconds. The UP-X898MD is extremely small and light weight. . For an additional convenience, the UP-X898MD adds a jog dial to the front panel for easy operation and uses the same media as the UP-897 series printers.